We’ve released one more small patch v184.108.40.206 to address some of the remaining issues that slipped passed us in our recent updates. See major changes below:
- Character attacks can clank projectiles, but projectiles cannot clank character attacks
- Picking up items during aerials and dash attacks no longer prevents attack animation
- Fixed items not despawning properly.
- Updated event images to include Yoshi’s new portrait
- Sandbag Basketball goal hitboxes are now even
- Sandbag now starts in the middle of the stage in Sandbag Basketball
- All items now have an arrow above them a an indicator that they can be interacted with, sans for food
- Other misc. balancing tweaks
Browser players can play the latest update now on our SSF2 page.
Desktop clients will auto-update upon opening the game, or you may download the game directly from our downloads page.
Visit our Changelog to get more details on the latest changes.